Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Bed Bugs, Ghost Busters, Service and Transfers...or not


This week, its been good.  We have a problem in our apartment though.  We found out this week after many sleepless nights from itching, we found Bed Bugs were in our apartment....but we just got our place sprayed and we get our laundry cleaned.... For Free!!!!! :D  It was really bad but we don't need anything.  The couple Missionaries in my area is dealing with everything so its all good.  We found out that in our Zone, there are 5 apartments to be sprayed!  I guess its been spreading in some places. Mom don't worry, trust me.  The guy left us some pesticieds incase we have any more problems.

So we got to help a Farmer water his plants this week... ha ha. But you can say I'm a Ghost Buster!!!  ha ha




Mission Batchmates, We Will All Leave The Same Time


So my companion and I are still here & from what we know as of now, this will be My First companion for more that a Transfer!!!!

Well I am out of time, I Love You All -Elder Sarmiento


 Show message history

No comments:

Post a Comment